I have been searching for a perfect red sandals to match my black dresses and I finally found it!!! I got the Via Spiga’s VANITA sandals– kid suede material with raspberry red color gives the shoes a very glamorous look and feel. The heels are thick enough to not make me trip and the additional platform definitely makes me appear taller, but of course I have to be careful when I wear it. Not to mention this shoes is also nice for display… looking at it already makes me happy!
- Waiting for the sunrise...Worth the hike ! @mtBatur #hikeinbali #bali #marghester #indonesia… instagram.com/p/BKg3Q2LApOs/ 11 months ago
- @Skillshare is the best way to learn creative / business skills. Get 3 months of Premium for $0.99: skl.sh/2c4oguN 11 months ago
- Sometimes all we need is a boost of courage-What I Lacked in Qualifications I Learned to Make Up w/ Courage lnkd.in/eN2v6BA #career 1 year ago
- #BrooklynBridge waiting for the fireworks! #fourthofjuly #fourthofjulyweekend 🇺🇸 #newyork… instagram.com/p/BHdUxMzAZfn/ 1 year ago
- Couldn't get enough of the edgy interior and delicious ceviche from this awesome Peruvian… instagram.com/p/BGkmM2RvjPA/ 1 year ago